Cubietech Cubieboard3 / Cubietruck support under Debian Jessie?

Before I go crazy:

There are at least three issues with full support:

1. "Mainline" kernel versus Allwinner/Sun-xi kernel.

Debian support on mainline kernel does not support
all Cubietruck features.

2. Mainline U-boot vs uboot-sunxi.
This is now pretty much sorted.

3. Some Sunxi hardware not yet supported as not yet ported into the mainstream kernel.
Audio / some graphics features?

Debian doesn't yet support install to NAND - the only way to do this is via Sunxi Phoenix tools or thereabouts.

Is this all correct: Vagrant?

I'm chasing up to Cambridge for the ARM mini-Debconf next week: is there anything useful I can do to improve isntaller support
/ get Jessie working better on this hardware?

I'm not desperately up to speed - it's been a while :) - but I'm happy to test installers and do as much as I can on this.

Advice please - all advice gratefully received.

All the very best,

AndyC