Re: arm64 arch duplicated at buildd.d.o & b.d-ports.o

Bob Bib wrote:
Hello!

As you can see, there's an "arm64" architecture
at both "buildd.debian.org" & "buildd.debian-ports.org", e. g.:

http://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=glibc&suite=unstable
http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/package.php?p=glibc&suite=unstable

Is it OK?
arm64 is currently in the process of moving from debian-ports to debian official. Such moves are not immediate as builds must be waited for (the ftpmasters insist on a rebuild as part of migrating into the official archive), loops must be broken and patches that are only in unreleased must be pushed to unstable.

Once debian official arm64 is deemed to be in a healthy state then debian ports arm64 will be shut down. I'm only perhiperally involved with the arm64 port but my best guess is we are a month or so away from that point.