Notes on cubox-i installation

Hello,

I have reinstalled my cubox-i and I revised my notes and want to share them

http://bokomoko.de/~rd/Debian/cubox-i-notes.txt

since they have been useful for me during reinstallation.

I did not want to incorporate them without discussing into

https://wiki.debian.org/ArmHardFloatPort/CuBox-i

because it would have been a massive change to a document from people with
much  more expertise on Debian and cubox-i than me.

For now I added a link from the Debian wiki, but if you think my notes should
go (in a modified form) in the wiki itself, I am happy to work on that, no
matter if it is a separate page or merged with the existing page.

Kind regards,
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch