Re: arm64 update - help wanted

Antonio Terceiro wrote:
I had to force gcc-4.6 some time ago because building with gcc-4.7 (the
default at the time IIRC) caused segmentation faults. Looking at newer
comments at the corresponding bug logs (#674541) there are suggestions
about gcc flags that fix the issue, so I tried them here and it seems to
work, at least as far as being usable to bootstrap ruby2.1. I have
uploaded that now, let's see what happens.
Ruby 1.8 built successfully on arm64.

However ruby2.1 cannot be built on the buildds (it should be able to be
built manually) because buildds only consider the first alternative for
a build-dependency.