Shutdown button not working on LXDE environment

Hi all,

I am working on porting debian wheezy to a13-olinuxino board. I am using LXDE as desktop environment, openbox as windows manager. Shut Down button doesn't work after I installed cairo-dock.

Earlier I had SysVinit as service manager, after which  I have installed systemd. From the terminal I can shutdown using either systemctl shutdown or init 0. Does that mean I have two service managers ?

can anyone help me ?

 Regards,

Divya Subramanian