Re: recommend a netbook for Debian deployment?

On 6 November 2013 23:06, Luc Verhaegen <libv@skynet.be> wrote:

>> Cool. But I guess the A10 GPU (Mali400) is pretty basic compared to
>> the aforementioned PowerVR?
>
> Not really. Mali400 is a pretty respectable package still,

Thanks! And speaking of this - is it true that the VIA 8850 also has
Mali400, and how does that version compare to the ones in A10 and A20?

While the open hardware projects are very interesting, anytime soon I
can only get the dx.com etc Chinese stuff. And the netbooks that have
things I like (HDMI, 1 GB RAM) tend to be based o the VIA 8850.

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik