BOX / NAS and MVEBU

Hi (again) Hackers,

The MARVELL ARMADA 370 (MVEBU ?) seems to be a very promising subject.
It looks like a PLUG V2 with all impacts and evolutions upgrade needed from PLUG experiences (AKA SHEEVA/GURU/DREAM PLUGS).

Can ayone give me feedback, links or status about the MARVELL ARMADA 370 (MVEBU ?) mainlines statuses ?
I could get in some few research but I preffer to ask here *before*.

Two available products in my scope
- MIRABOX is candidate for BOX/ROUTER replacement (choice of freedombox recommended hardware do not get my personnal agreement)
- BUFFALO LS421 is candidate for NAS replacements

I have already quickly tested the new MIRABOX : I think it' *the* great DEVPLUG for LIBREBOX subjects...
I want to test the new BUFFALO LINKSTATION 421, also with an ARMADA 370.
It looks a great replacement for next generation NAS.

This new development kit is to be as was its little brother SHEEVAPLUG DEVKIT was for NSLU2.

Amicalement,
Gérald