ARMEL DEBIAN : support status

Hi Hackers,

I have testing the ARMEL/ORION5X wheezy from on BUFFALO LINKSTATION MINI : debian-installer and debian stable still well supported and works great.
No link and documentation about found about Debian2Debian reinstall, I'll add some to WIKI@DEBIAN as soon as my notes becomes readable.
No stock firmware nor WINx used...

I will testing now the ARMEL/IOP32X wheezy on THECUS N2100 : same process inspired from WIKI@CYRIUS notes and updated for WHEEZY.
With and/or without serial console will be tested.
I will give results on WIKI@DO also.

ARMEL/KIRKWOOD still well supported by DEBIAN/WHEEZY, what will be there future in next releases ?
They have only one *great* problem, my difficulties to port my patches for SDIO/MMC support DENX/UBOOT mainlined.
SDIO/MMC was added in DEBIAN/UBOOT but may need to be updated to use new framework.
I can give/post a new revision using new framework if someone can help.

Next ones to test will be ARMHF/EFIKA MX and SB : but only when I get times for study them.

And Next, may be the ARMEL/KIRKWOOD on RAIDONIC/IB62x0 which need to be mainlined into DEBIAN only (UBOOT and LINUX already made).
The problem with this one is that the company change the hardware for another motherboard and still not respect GPL licensing.

Will these ARMEL LTS into DEBIAN ?
Is there any enduser informations about ARM/ARMEL/ARMHF/ARM64 ?
What are the impact of these ARM subtypes (flavour ?) planned evolution in DEBIAN.

Amicalement,
Gérald