Re: flash-kernel anb beaglebone

On Wednesday 13 Nov 2013, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 6:38 PM, David Goodenough wrote:
> > I know this is an ARM list, but any prospect of having this for mips and
> > mipsel as well?  As OpenWrt shows, there are lots of little mips routers
> > out there that would be relevant for this kind of utility.
>
> Looks like various people are working on that:
>
> https://www.google.com/search?q=mips%20device-tree
I know that work is proceeding on mips and device tree, what I was asking
about was getting flash-kernel to work on mips(el) devices.  Or are you
implying that the only holding it back is the lack of device tree and that
as soon as DT is used for mips(el) that flash-kernel will be available for
mips(el)?

David