recommend a netbook for Debian deployment?

Hello,

Sites like DX.com have very nice small netbooks with specs I like -
notably, 1 GB RAM and HDMI (so they can be used with a separate
monitor when at home). Most of them are based on VIA 8850, and all of
them run Android. I don't want Android, and would like to run Debian
instead. (I run Debian on my Intel desktop for a few years now).

I would very much appreciate recommendation of a particular model
where someone has already succeeded in deploying Debian. I don't
really know how to get into the boot loader etc, so would prefer to
learn from someone who did. The ideal configuration would be a dual
boot for Debian/Android, in case I ever need an Android app.

Also, I'd really like to use OpenGL there (to the extent it is
supported). The GPU in VIA 8850 appears to be the Mali 400, and there
is a binary driver for it here: http://linux-sunxi.org/Binary_drivers
. I would appreciate any hints and descriptions of experience with
those in Debian. (Actually they are the main reason I want to boot
Debian natively instead of using the "linux deploy" app).

Thanks!

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik