Re: armel kernel 3.10.11 on orion5x - CONFIG_PCI_QUIRKS needed? [WD Sharespace related]

I could use the same kernel config as debian orion5x kernels for
2.6.32, 3.1.8 and 3.2.51 kernels, and 3.2.51 has CONFIG_PCI_QUIRKS
set. For 3.10 and (kernel.org sourced) 3.11 I need the flag set or I
get the described issue. So I don't *think* the sharespace bootloader
does anything weird because there are already appropriate workarounds
in place, but it could well be doing something odd. Or it might just
be some obscurity of the board setup. That's kinda why I was asking if
anyone had tried the current testing/unstable orion5x kernels on
known-good/known-supported but similar hardware.

Anyhow, I know a little more about what I'm playing with (PCI_FIXUP), so thanks!

D.