ARM kernel config for Linux 3.11

As discussed previously, I think PCI should be enabled for the
armhf/armmp flavour as the Marvell Armada SoCs have PCIe interfaces.  It
might be worthwhile to restrict which PCI drivers are built, if this
slows the build down a lot.

Ian also proposed to add an armhf/armmp-lpae flavour.  I think it's time
to do that, but I would also like to see the 3 platform-specific armhf
flavours removed.  Which of the platforms are sufficiently well
supported by armhf/armmp that we can do that?

The new imx-drm driver (CONFIG_DRM_IMX) should probably be enabled in
armhf/armmp and armhf/mx5.

After some cleanup of the top-level configuration, the armel/iop32x and
armel/ixp4xx flavours can again be built.  However these may still need
specific attention in the future.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
In a hierarchy, every employee tends to rise to his level of incompetence.