Re: Anyone got Wheezy running on a Dreamplug?

Seems to be a lot of discussion of complex setups and bricking, which makes
me a bit nervous as I do not have a lot of time to accomplish my goal. I am
considering a Squeeze to Wheezy upgrade on a DreamPlug solely to get rid of
a ObjC/FoundationKit issue which occurs during a compile under Debian
Squeeze Armel but does not happen under Ubuntu Raring AMD64...

  "/usr/include/GNUstep/Foundation/NSException.h:42:2: error: #error
   The current setting for native-objc-exceptions does not match that of
   gnustep-base ... please correct this."

Since I am building a system that must be easily reproducable, ie low levels
of 'magical' input to make it work, I am leaning towards the upgrade...
but... can you do a simple, straightforwards upgrade of the DreamPlug by
doing nothing but change the sources.list followed by a dselect upgrade,
select, install? Ie no fiddling with low level uBoot and JTAG commands? ie,
do the update exactly like I would on a server or laptop?