Re: ARM Sprint (Re: Arm bof and raspbian.)

Hello,

2013/8/24 Jeremiah C. Foster <jeremiah@jeremiahfoster.com>:
> On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 04:01:06AM +0200, Hector Oron wrote:

>> Source (org-mode):
>>  < http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/zumbi/debian-org.git >
>>  < git://anonscm.debian.org/users/zumbi/debian-org.git >

> Thank you for doing this in org mode, it makes it very easy for me to
> follow and contribute.
>
> Is it okay that I add comments directly into the document? My comments
> are there mostly to offer my support and describe my willingness to
> contribute to certain areas. I would like to be at the BoF but it looks
> unlikely so I thought that adding comments directly to the agenda would
> hopefully be helpful. If this is the right approach I can create a patch
> to the git repo and send it or perhaps you have another approach you
> prefer?

Surely, sent me (or list) a patch, I'd be glad to apply it or comment
on it, that was the original idea.
I would also be happy to move document into shared space for others to
contribute, but I have not find a suitable shared medium between all
of us without having to deal with ACL or similar stuff.

Cheers,
--