Re: Dropping support for the smallest armel machines

On Tue, 2013-06-25 at 00:26 +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
[...]
> I think it may just be a
> case of adding the right ID numbers and block sizes to the existing
> Spansion SPI flash driver, though.  I have a datasheet for the flash
> chip, if anyone's interested.

Sorry, not sure I thought that.  The chip is actually memory-mapped and
supports CFI.  It should be supported by the cfi_flash and/or cfi_mtd
drivers in u-boot (not sure what the distinction between those is).

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Life is like a sewer: