Re: Help with installing debian-edu on Raspberry PI

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 7:08 AM, Nirosan Thiyagalingam wrote:

> I'm doing a school project, and i need help with installing debian-edu on
> raspberry pi. Could you point me to the right person? or could you help me
> out?

Some general info about Debian and this device is available here:

http://wiki.debian.org/RaspberryPi

The install procedure would be the same as for any device where Debian
doesn't have a version of Linux that will run on it.

Create a root filesystem for Debian using debootstrap.

Add your Linux kernel modules (if any) to the Debian root filesystem
you created.

Change your bootloader configuration so that the installed version of
the Linux kernel uses your new root filesystem instead of the existing
one.

--
bye,
pabs