Re: Help with installing debian-edu on Raspberry PI

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 01:08:41AM +0200, Nirosan Thiyagalingam wrote:
> I'm doing a school project, and i need help with installing debian-edu on
> raspberry pi. Could you point me to the right person? or could you help me
> out?

My understanding of the pi is that you can either install debian armel,
or raspbian.  debian-edu only appears to create images for i386 and amd64,
although I suspect all the software in debian-edu is aprt of the main
debian archive and hence part of debian armel and probable raspbian too.
How to find it all is another story.  There does seem to be a debian-edu
archive keyring, so perhaps they have their own archive too outside debian.

--
Len Sorensen