Re: Please put me on your mailing list. I am looking for the image file (not the iso file) to write to an SD card. Preferably it would be the latest stable release (6.x). All the website I go to only have the iso versions of debian-arm. I am trying to install it on a Raspberry Pi (model B). Thank you!

dear mr philip gay,

you'll be wanting these then: http://www.raspbian.org/RaspbianImages

these images are customised to the rbpi device, bless their little
cotton socks.  don't try to use the standard debian-arm images,
they're not suited for it.

l.