Re: Case for ARM-based system and single 3.5" hard disk?

Hi Frank,

Frank Tarczynski <ftarz@mindspring.com> writes:
> I'm looking to build a small NAS box, sort of like the WD Mybook, but with
> more capabilities.  Does anyone know of a small case that will hold an ARM
> based board and a single 3.5" SATA drive?
I use a qnap TS-119P II for that. It has 2 GHz and works pretty well
with Debian. The only thing to watch out for (IMO) is the relatively
slow crypto performance. That is, if you want to do full disk
encryption, you need to either apply a few patches to your kernel, or
live with speeds of about 10 MiB/s.

--
Best regards,
Michael