Re: arm build hardware

On 08/03/13 19:11, peter green wrote:
I run a debian derivative called raspbian and i'm looking into a new
build cluster both to give more power for the jessie campaign and to
migrate the cluster out of mike's basement.

Does this mean you are intending to track Jessie on the Raspbian repos when Wheezy moves to Stable?

This would be good, but might cause a little breakage as the new versions flood in from Sid after the switch over.

I really admire the work you've done on Raspbian. Thank you!

--
Dom (rpdom on the Pi forums)