Add new armhf flavor armada370xp

Hi, all.

I am thinking that I add armadaxp370 of a new flavor to armhf.
# This flavor is not determination. Because the name is long, I invite a name.

This is supported from linux 3.8 by new CPU of Marvell[0].
I am checking that already work on armhf binary and it is satisfactory.

As a board for support, I consider OpenBlocks AX3 of PlatHome, and Mirabox
(I dont have this yet).

First, I will do BTS for supporting by linux kernel. I attach a patch.

Please contact me, if you are interested.

Best regards,
  Nobuhiro

[0]: http://www.marvell.com/embedded-processors/armada-xp/
[1]: http://openblocks.plathome.com/