Re: Plug computer with two eth

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 9:13 PM, Ivan Kuten <ivan.kuten@promwad.com> wrote:
> On 03.03.2013 18:12, Przemysław Kwiatkowski wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Could anyone suggest any small Linux-based device with two ethernet ports? I would like it to be as small as possible, something like scheevaplug.
>>
>> P. Kwiatkowski
>>

> Hello Przemysław,
>
> You can check IP-Plug - it is analogue of Sheevaplug but has 2 Ethernet port and thermal
> design without overheat:
> http://www.ak-systems.ru/jml/ru/production/item/58-ip-plug
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP-Plug_AK-Systems
> It runs Debian too.

 better description, in english:
 http://www.promwad.com/markets/ak-systems-ip-plug-mini-server.html

 nice.  it can take a mini pcie card (half-size)   ooo, and from the
diagram, that's a *proper* pcie *and* has the usb interface as well.
that's pretty amazing.  as long as the power's clean (and sufficient)
it should be possible to drop a WIMAX card in, or 3G.  maybe one of
those mSATA drives (only just learned of the Mini-PCIe form-factor
SSDs).

 how much are they, anyone know?

 l.