Re: iMX6 EOMA-68 CPU Card

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 4:36 PM, Thibaut Girka wrote:

> Last time I've checked, glamo's specs weren't public. Have I missed something?
> Any link?

There are two sets of public glamo specs:

The leaked ones, which came out while I was trying to get the official ones out:

ftp://ifctfvax.harhan.org/pub/GSM/GTA02/Glamo/

The ones that SMedia gave permission for Sean from OpenMoko to
release, which he spent time on at my semi-frequent prompting:

http://people.openmoko.org/sean/datasheets/glamo3362/

There was no announcement, I considered that pretty pointless
considering the specs were already out, the phone is completely
obsolete and likely no-one will have the skills, time and interest to
do it. I pinged the guy who started working on this stuff from NDAed
specs but he doesn't appeared to have continued that project.

http://www.bitwiz.org.uk/s/dri-for-the-freerunner.html

> Also, doesn't the GTA04 use the same screen as the GTA02, which is, iirc, under
> a NDA too?

It uses the same screen, not sure about the NDA.

> I do think the screen is pretty tiny, especially when using an on-screen keyboard.

The QtMoko one reduces that issue a bit.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise