Re: iMX6 EOMA-68 CPU Card

On Fri, Mar 01, 2013 at 11:02:12AM +0100, Sander wrote:
> Not even an OpenMoko? http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Main_Page

Hmm I thought it had died out.  I remember in the past they had issues
with some component not being open after all and causing problems.
Maybe the new generation boards finally solved that.

It also doesn't appear that you can actually but one assembled and ready
to use.  You have to get some parts one place, a case somewhere else
and the board seperately too and then assemble it.

Pretty tiny screen (says the guy with a phone with a 1.5" screen at best),
and I never did like the shape they chose. :)

May have to consider that.

--
Len Sorensen