From: DrEagle <DrEagle@doukki.net>
To: Herman Swartz <herman_swartz@yahoo.com>
Cc: "debian-arm@lists.debian.org" <debian-arm@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2012 11:13 AM
Subject: RE : Re: Bricked Sheevaplug

I may had same problem with android mail.

I do not see another test to do.

May be a quick reset after power on could help.

I had one of my sheevaplugs with issues like yours.
The only way to get able to talk to it was something like undocumented failsafe recovery.

I just remember playing with reset while power on the sheevaplug.

Hope this will help.
-
Gk2

Herman Swartz <herman_swartz@yahoo.com> a écrit :

I am using Yahoo mail. Do not see any way to stop TOFU.

try just
# modprobe ftdi_sio
instead

Herman: No difference

You mean notinh about jtag or nothing at all ?

Herman:
root@raspberrypi:/lib/udev/rules.d# lsusb
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0424:9512 Standard Microsystems Corp.
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0424:ec00 Standard Microsystems Corp.

You ma try to :
add you user to the dialout group

Herman: Using as root

verify openoce rules (/lib/udev/rules.d/60-openocd.rules)
---%<---
# Marvell Sheevaplug
ATTRS{idVendor}=="9e88", ATTRS{idProduct}=="9e8f", MODE="664", GROUP="plugdev"
---%<---
Must be present !

Herman: Verified this line is in openocd rules.