Re: Seagate GoFlex Satellite

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 09:29:11PM -0700, Braddock Gaskill wrote:
> Unfortunately no such luck.  I disassembled my GoFlex Satellite this
> morning and the CON1 connector is for the battery.

That's unlucky then..

> If you see anything I might try please let me know.

You could try connecting a powered-off GoFlex Satellite to a PC, boot it
and see if there is activity on the USB. Some omap systems are can boot
from host USB and/or export a boot console over there.

Also, did you see any mention of GPL sources in product documentation or
support website?