Re: ARM dev boards for Debian and QEMU [was: Just suscribed.]

On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 07:54:40 +1000
Matt Palmer <mpalmer@debian.org> wrote:
> Also, I think this is about the cheapest ARM dev board around:
>
> https://www.miniand.com/products/Hackberry%20A10%20Developer%20Board
>
> Supposedly very Linux-friendly, etc.  NFI how good/bad/otherwise it
> is.  The lack of SATA ports has been commented upon, but for a dev
> board, it should be OK.

FWIW, it's out of stock as well. In the meantime I just ordered a
quad-core A9 Odroid-X for $129 (well it cost me ~$240 for many extra
peripherals) from hardkernel.com, in case anyone is interested, but
it's being shipped in batches (I expect mine to arrive after Aug. 27).

Regards

Konstantinos