Re: armel qualification for Wheezy

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 10:57:03AM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> As everyone keeps claiming there is no armel buildd location redundancy,
> I don't have much motivation to keep ancina running. It's ignored anyway.

buildd location redundancy involves having enough capacity to deal with
security updates and other urgent updates. One armel buildd alone is a tad on
the fringe of keeping up with that.

(One fast s390 box for example, can basically keep up for that use case, even
if it's not able to keep up with two architectures, s390 and s390x, both having
unstable.)

Kind regards
Philipp Kern