Re: Disable loading ipv6 on wheezy NSLU2

On 15/05/12 18:46, Alan Snelgrove wrote:
[snip]
I have read that adding ipv6.disable=1 to the kernel
  line in the bootloader configuration fixes the problem.

But I don't know how to do that on a NSLU2 or anywhere else.

Can someone please point me in the right direction.

Have you tried upgrading to the latest squeeze kernel and not flashing it? That's reported to work if you want to disable ipv6.