Re: Re: RE: Sending a simple mail from debian slug
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Re: RE: Sending a simple mail from debian slug
- From: "Tobias Wagner" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 15:57:29 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
so far I have installed SendEmail and got a problem with the
authentication. So I followed the hint from John Winters and did
After finishing I got an errormessage like "paniclog not empty - mail
system may be broken".
Frustrated I logged off and today I cannot connect via ssh with putty
anymore. I get "network error - connection refused". I tried using telnet
but putty just exits without any message.
I rebooted the NSLU2 of course. I can ping it successfully and a web
frontend installed on it is also available.
I would be happy to get help here.