Re: RE: Sending a simple mail from debian slug
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: RE: Sending a simple mail from debian slug
- From: "Tobias Wagner" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 18:45:18 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Am 14.12.2012, 15:18 Uhr, schrieb Brian Platt <email@example.com>:
Hi and thank you,
this seems to be what I need. I followed the instructions and tried
sending a mail (the address of my providers server (SMTP) is
sendEmail -f firstname.lastname@example.org -t email@example.com -s mail.arcor.de
-u "Test email" -m "Test"
I got this error:
Dec 14 18:41:46 foobar sendEmail: WARNING => The recipient
<firstname.lastname@example.org> was rejected by the mail server, error follows:
Dec 14 18:41:46 foobar sendEmail: WARNING => Received: 554 5.7.1
<email@example.com>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied
Dec 14 18:41:46 foobar sendEmail: ERROR => Exiting. No recipients
were accepted for delivery by the mail server.
Now what did I do wrong here?