Re: potential new build hardware, "arndaleboard" samsung exynos 5,2GB ram
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: potential new build hardware, "arndaleboard" samsung exynos 5,2GB ram
- From: "Kevin Bortis" <Kevin.Bortis@ruf.ch>
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 10:14:17 +0100
- Message-id: <A03AEC930CBB4D46B9E527D599CFF4D304161F50@srvm-mail01-shl.ruf.group>
> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: peter green [mailto:email@example.com]
> Gesendet: Montag, 3. Dezember 2012 13:31
> An: Kevin Bortis; ARM
> Betreff: [SPAM] - Re: potential new build hardware, "arndaleboard" samsung
> exynos 5,2GB ram - Bayesian Filter detected spam
> Kevin Bortis wrote:
> >> Ignore it until it actually exists.
> > Actually, I have one arndale board up and running.
> What kernel and distro are you running on it? and what hardware does/doesn't
I run Ubuntu 12.10 Server with a 3.6.0 kernel at the moment. I run primarly a buildd on it, so I can only report what I have tested so far. SATA3, USB2, Ethernet, Serial console out, SD-Card and eMMC are working. The WLAN, HDMI, Audio and USB3 I have not tested.