Re: Seagate GoFlex Satellite

For the curious, I have posted the dmesg and lsusb -v output from the
Seagate GoFlex Satellite.

I'd love to hear how likely it would be to get Debian to run natively on
this hardware.  The only ominous sign is the ufsd: module license
'Commercial product' taints kernel (a Paragon filesystem driver?), but the
actual filesystem is just NTFS.

dmesg:
http://pastebin.com/j5nHa8ZN

lsusb -v:
http://pastebin.com/sHLqt4N8

/proc/cpuinfo:
Processor       : ARMv7 Processor rev 2 (v7l)
BogoMIPS        : 298.32
Features        : swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3
CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant     : 0x3
CPU part        : 0xc08
CPU revision    : 2

Hardware        : OMAP3 EVM
Revision        : 0020
Serial          : 0000000000000000

If anyone wants any other information from the device just let me know.

-braddock