Re: Single Chip ARM solution for Debian Linux?

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 4:06 AM, peter green <plugwash@p10link.net> wrote:
> I think something like the IMX233 olinuxino micro with a seperate CPU,
> RAM, microSD slot and 3.3V regulator is about as minimal as you can get.

Of all the solutions mentioned it seems that the  IMX233 olinuxino
micro as mentioned by Peter looks to be the closest to fit my specific
needs.  I've got a few dev boards on order from Olimex and we'll see
how small of a system can run an install such as Debian.  Looks to be
two chips with a micro SD card for flash.

Thanks for all the feedback.  It was all very useful.

Mike