Re: ARM port(s) BoF at DebConf

Hi,

2012/7/20 Hideki Yamane <henrich@debian.or.jp>:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 19 Jul 2012 18:35:44 +0100
> Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:
>> buildds
>> =======
>>
>> Both armel and armhf are doing well, covering ~96% of the archive. We
>> don't have any ARM server hardware yet, so we're stuck using
>> development boards as build machines. They work, but they're a PITA
>> for hosting and they're not designed for 24x7 usage like we're doing
>> so they're not that reliable.
>
>  As I've posted during DebConf(*), Maybe OpenBlocks can solve this problem.
>  It has 2GB RAM, reliable production use and we can buy it NOW.

Note: This device can carry 2 GB of memory at the maximum. It is 1 GB at first.
It does not necessarily have this 2 GB from first.

>  *) http://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2012/07/msg00007.html
>
>  I'll continue to communicate with that company, so if you have any questions/
>  comments/suggestions/request/discount;), please tell me whether on-list or
>  privately.

Well, I already taking about this.
And the kernel of this machine has not been supported by upstream yet.
We have some problems which should be solved.

Best regards,
  Nobuhiro

--
Nobuhiro Iwamatsu