Re: The new armhf in town...

Thanks for the work!

I have a question regarding repositories. As I understand, you
have now your own one with recompiled binary-packages for
Raspberry Pi. How will it further proceed with updating and adding
new packages into this repository? Will they be automatically
synced from Debian main archive and recompiled or will it
be in "hand-mode"?

Thank you.

Anton