Initscripts concurrency clarification req.

Hi,

I have written my custom scripts and also set the proper dependencies.

What I want to achieve is that ScriptB should be executed only after
ScriptA completes. In ScriptB I have specified ScriptA in the
Required-Start section of script headers. What I see is that ScriptA
is started before ScriptB but ScriptB is started even before ScriptA
is completed.

Is there any option to specify dependency towards completion of a script?

-Prasant