Initscripts concurrency clarification req.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Initscripts concurrency clarification req.
- From: Prasant J <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 13:02:32 +0530
- Message-id: <CAA2DH4uabFWzQEiS2bwwunfVoREGHFDZc=H9Fo0AoF=UiwotOw@mail.gmail.com>
I have written my custom scripts and also set the proper dependencies.
What I want to achieve is that ScriptB should be executed only after
ScriptA completes. In ScriptB I have specified ScriptA in the
Required-Start section of script headers. What I see is that ScriptA
is started before ScriptB but ScriptB is started even before ScriptA
Is there any option to specify dependency towards completion of a script?