Re: Support for the D-Link DNS-320?

I have also been running Debian on TS-419P+ as my general-purpose server for a while. QNAP provides nice NAS software that Debian doesn't really challenge on its' turf, but for general-purpose services, combination of Debian and QNAP hardware are a great, hassle-free combination. There's one minus side I must recognize: QNAP boxes can't compete with D-Link on price alone.