Re: Bricked Sheevaplug

W dniu 09.02.2012 09:39, Andrew M.A. Cater pisze:
On Thu, Feb 09, 2012 at 05:45:03PM +0100, DrEagle wrote:

This is precisely the problem: it is _NOT_ coming up with serial console and there's no obvious record of it on the network. I see some activity on hard reset from
blinking lights - but I can't get any further.

Connect usb console cable, install openocd on host system, grab working u-boot binary and then go with sheevaplug_reflash_uboot procedure. It is not rocket science.