Can't boot kernel 3.0.8 on Efika smarttop

Hello

I may be a bit optimistic: I've tried to boot a Efika Smarttop box on a 3.0.8
kernel. The boot stops right at the beginning with the following message:

## Booting kernel from Legacy Image at 90007fc0 ...
   Image Name:   Linux-3.0.8
   Image Type:   ARM Linux Kernel Image (uncompressed)
   Data Size:    1535416 Bytes =  1.5 MB
   Load Address: 90008000
   Entry Point:  90008000
   Verifying Checksum ... OK
OK

Starting kernel ...

drivers/rtc/hctosys.c: unable to open rtc device (rtc0)

I've compiled the kernel using mx51_defconfig and enabled support of smartbook
and nettop (sic)

Is this a known problem ?

How can I solve this issue ?

All the best