Re: dpkg armhf patch acceptance status?

sorry, markos - and again, apologies to all, but i am actually now
getting deeply concerned.

allow me to ask you this, markos.  why, if someone says, "i have an
idea that could help you, and could help the debian project in
general, it's complex, it's been misunderstood frequently in the past
(not necessarily by you, personally and specifically), but i'd like to
re-iterate in the context of this discussion how that idea may help",
would you then say "your whole idea's s**t"? :)

to illustrate, with some questions, why i am concerned at the response received:

* are you, markos, pleased to be the sole exclusive developer on the
armhf project, such that you wish to retain complete control of it
until such time as it is finished?

* are you, markos, *wishing* to impose stress and pressure onto debian
developers, specifically the dpkg team?

* are you, markos, wishing to deliberately cause yourself harm by
placing *yourself* under stress and pressure, by deliberately
dismissing ideas that would, if implemented, allow you to reduce both
the amount of stress and pressure, as well as the dependence on
yourself, allow others to participate at leisure and so on?

because, ridiculous as it may sound, those are the only possible
reasonable _honest_ motives for you being so dismissive of what i
wrote.

 reducto ad ab... can't even remember the damn word... absurdum,
logically we conclude that there could be a hidden and unspoken
motive, instead.

 if there is, SPEAK it.  please get it out into the open so that we
may resolve it, and thus not have these continued ridiculous
misunderstandings which are plaguing interactions with genesi
employees on public mailing lists.

 i find that people forget, before speaking: archives are forever.  i
point this out to them, retrospectively, and they go ballistic,
blaming _me_, against all logic, for their own words.

 so - SPEAK, markos.  correct me if i have misunderstood, and i will
apologise for any misunderstandings.

l.