Re: armhf TODO (was Re: Fosdem 2011: Debian on ARM)

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 10:43 AM, Konstantinos Margaritis
<markos@genesi-usa.com> wrote:
> On Sunday 06 February 2011 14:55:19 Hector Oron wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>>   Wookey and I have prepared a last minute talk to explain later
>> status on Debian ARM, a bit of history and future plans.
>>
>>   If you have not been able to attend to it, you might find the talk slides
>> at: http://people.debian.org/~zumbi/talks/fosdem2011-arm/
>>
>> Best Regards,
>
> Nice talk guys!
>
> Ok, regarding the TODO phase, I have some things to add:

 also, just a gentle reminder, konstantinos: before the information is
lost and/or diffs become too big, a complete record / snapshot of
every package and thus much more importantly every package *change*
that has been made, in order to create the initial bootstrapping, is
absolutely essential to make available, publicly.

 making what you've achieved so far publicly available is absolutely
essential in order to a) save time for future people who may wish to
create ports b) save time in case a complete total recompile/rebuild
due to some subtle but unforseen and unavoidable change is required.

 l.