Re: [Arm-netbook] "Great China's Firewall" blocking access to A10 SoC

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 6:43 PM, Lennart Sorensen
<lsorense@csclub.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:

> I will stick to fixing packages that don't compile/work on armhf so far
> using my nice little i.mx53 board.

 great!  everyone benefits from that, and it's worth saying that i
think people will be very grateful that you're dedicated to this
valuable task.

>  I don't need another board yet.
> It would have to at least be a cortex A9 before I would care, and probably
> at least dual core then so probably an A15 would be more likely as a
> future ARM board to play with.

 *sigh*.  yes.  it's a pity that nufront... yeah i can't say more, but
you can connect the dots.  been quietly negotiating with nufront but
it's out of my hands: just have to let them learn on their own - such
a pity because it's a great CPU.

 l.