Re: Debian on Nokia N900?

On 10/29/2011 10:42 AM, Sebastian Reichel wrote:

I may package the 3D stuff for Debian's non-free repository, but not
before the modem is working and the new omap KMS driver is ready.

-- Sebastian

How can one be of any help to this project? It is pretty much what I had in mind, Debian + e17 / illume. Haven't found any BTS/wiki or anything similar for it, excepting the ring0 blog. Maybe I (and others) can qualify as contributor(s) somewhere. I will give it a try in ~1h, so keep in touch, I hope to provide valuable feedback soon.
Thanks for the info and links, you really gave me a head start!

Kind regards,
Victor