Re: Debian GNU/Linux on tablet hardware

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 8:54 PM, Phil Endecott
<spam_from_debian_arm@chezphil.org> wrote:
> Rob van der Hoeven <robvanderhoeven <at> ziggo.nl> writes:
>> Mass produced hardware has a higher chance of being of good quality.
>
> Absolute Rubbish.  You are on a different planet.

 oo, ouch phil.  i did try to be tactful and explain!  quite amusing -
normally it's me who says that, and i really _do_ come from a
different planet (*1)

 l.

 (*1 - no really.  sadly i can't tell you where it is, due to the
mind-wipe that's inherent in the technical process known on earth as
"being born".  for the first few seconds here on earth i could
probably have told you, if you understood what "ga ga" means)