Re: Debian GNU/Linux on tablet hardware

lsorense@csclub.uwaterloo.ca wrote:
On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 02:37:06PM +0000, Phil Endecott wrote:
Why do you think that?  I have personally never seen an "Android motherboard"
offered for sale at all, let alone for a low price.

The i.MX53 LOCO board has an android BSP available.  Does that qualify?

It does to me, but Rob doesn't seem to like these "not mass produced", "relatively expensive" boards; I think his idea of an "android motherboard" is something from a no-name Chinese tablet manufacturer.

Regards,  Phil.