Re: tslib not working on ebian lenny

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 2:51 PM, Timo Juhani Lindfors
<timo.lindfors@iki.fi> wrote:
> Prasant J <pj0585@gmail.com> writes:
>> The debian tslib package when used, gives me an error from tslib
>> "Selected device is not a touchscreen I  understand". So I'm unable to
>> use that. My touchscreen does not work.
>
> Maybe you hit

> that has been fixed in unstable.

Hi,
I have built tslib on my own from the sources available at github. So
I'm not getting this error now. But the binaries that I have built
seems imcompatible with tslib_drv.so xorg-input modules. The tslib
package in by debian lenny was giving that error.

Because of other dependencies I'm unable to upgrade my debian system.
Are you saying that this error has been fixed in the debian lenny? or
it has been fixed in debian squeeze? In squeeze I have got it working
very nicely, but I cannot move to squeeze for now. I have to get it
working on lenny.

-Prasant