tslib not working on ebian lenny

Hi,

I'm working on debian lenny 5.0.6. I'm trying to use tslib (downloaded
the latest from github and built) for my touch screen with X.

The pointer is offset by a certain linear factor.

When I touch at (0,0) then I get the touch at (0,0)
When I touch at (xres,0) then I get the touch at (85% of xres,0)
When I touch at (0,yres) then I get the touch at (0,50% of yres)

I have calibrated the touchscreen using ts_calibrate. Tslib binaries
built by me work fine when I work with Debian Squeeze 6.0.2. What has
changed in the X in the verisons of lenny and squeeze that is causing
the ts calibration value to be interpreted incorrectly.

Also, I have used ts_test on both lenny and squeeze, it works fine. So
there is some change in the Lenny X & Squeeze X.

Anyone faced the same problem.

-Pj