Re: Do I want to debootstrap Debian armhf on my iMX53 board?

Lennart Sorensen wrote:
[...]
> I have debootstrapped debian armhf unstable onto a sata drive which I
> have mounted under the microsd running ubuntu.  Certainly working on
> the sata is way faster than that crappy little microsd it came with.

Any chance you could run nbench
(http://www.tux.org/~mayer/linux/bmark.html) for a crude rule-of-toe
benchmark? FWIW, my SheevaPlug gets memory=3.3, integer=4.6, float=0.36.

Also, hdparm -tT on the SATA, SD and uSD would be interesting.

│ "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
│ telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out
│ how to use my telephone." --- Bjarne Stroustrup