Re: Building from sources for ARM

I am bit new to Debian.
I am going through ,how to get sources by looking at debian related howto's.
But unable to get some clues with respect to my specific question.
Any help ?

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 9:34 PM, raj ravi <mekaviraj@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Even if it is for other platforms,  let me know.

I need to download the sources from Debian , for example:
 http://ftp.at.debian.org/debian/pool/main/e/e2fsprogs/e2fsprogs_1.41.3.orig.tar.gz
 http://ftp.at.debian.org/debian/pool/main/e/e2fsprogs/e2fsprogs_1.41.3-1.diff.gz
Apply the diff and should be able to compile and build the binaries.

Any tool/script which can do for all the packages present in the rootfs can help.
If it is ARM specific, it will be great

Thanks!